メニュー 閉じる

コメントを書く: Identifica señales de alerta en tus relaciones con esta guía experta

アバターEmilyvomb

I have a hair appointment coming up and want to check whether Deep Summer or Deep Winter suits me before choosing a darker shade. I have been holding dark fabrics beside my face. Black gives a strong outline, yet a softened charcoal sometimes makes my features look less tired. I cannot tell whether stronger contrast is helping. The descriptions of [url=https://body-shape.top]deep summer color palette[/url] give me useful terms, but I still need to test them against real fabric. I would make the comparisons without changing my makeup. I can put together a small set of dark fabric samples. I plan to compare them in daylight with my hair pulled back, so the current hair color does not dominate every impression. Would you begin with muted plum against a brighter purple? I could record the effect around my eyes for each fabric. I am especially curious whether the skin around my eyes looks smoother with one fabric, rather than simply noticing which color I like more. I want the test to inform the appointment, not dictate it. If you have had to separate these two palettes, which comparison pairs revealed a difference you could see consistently? I have time to check the result twice before the appointment. I would appreciate examples using ordinary clothes rather than specialized draping kits.